Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Theory of Knots

A gift? For me?! Accepted!



A gift? For me?! Accepted!

itsallprimal: Yes you are my girl. My pet, My slut, My lover....



itsallprimal:

Yes you are my girl. My pet, My slut, My lover. You are simply, MINE.

I love the look on her face.

The Intern's ass after a 100 stroke memory enhancement...



The Intern's ass after a 100 stroke memory enhancement session.

(This is our Internet debut—I'm sure just-peeking would love to hear your thoughts on her rosy rump, and could probably be encouraged to provide us all with more entertainment.)

I love the ropework on her neck!



I love the ropework on her neck!

Took a while to make, putting it on her tomorrow. - Imgur

Took a while to make, putting it on her tomorrow. - Imgur:

Damn—that's a nice construction.

So this was on my fb feed and I was disappointed it was not actually a bdsm tattoo... - Imgur

So this was on my fb feed and I was disappointed it was not actually a bdsm tattoo... - Imgur:

Huh.

kneel - Imgur

kneel - Imgur:

OMG elbow cuffs. I'm so glad I just thought of that!

This Seems Like Something r/ BDSM Would Enjoy - Imgur

This Seems Like Something r/ BDSM Would Enjoy - Imgur:

*melt*

Anyone interested in trying this? - Imgur

Anyone interested in trying this? - Imgur :

ET phone home.

Branded. - Imgur

Branded. - Imgur:

Rubberb(r)anded.

He put this on me right before class. It's gonna be a long day :P - Imgur

He put this on me right before class. It's gonna be a long day :P - Imgur:

Awesome.

Yum.



Yum.

sex-like-a-nympho: you can totally tell what someone wants by what they post. Totally agree. And a...

sex-like-a-nympho:

you can totally tell what someone wants by what they post.

Totally agree. And a likes stream provides even more insight.

kawaiibondage: Fuck yes Intern?



kawaiibondage:

Fuck yes

Intern?

Reblog if you like to get kinky in (and out of) the bedroom!!

subslutmary:

Yes I do!

+1

Wow. Intern want to try this? it's fucking hot.



Wow. Intern want to try this? it's fucking hot.

This tenderness is beautiful.





This tenderness is beautiful.

missfaery: Hey Tumblr. It's hot and I'm crabby. But it's Pride...



missfaery:

Hey Tumblr. It's hot and I'm crabby. But it's Pride wknd in OKC so Daddy and I are venturing out.

Lets hope this heat doesn't send me to the hospital.. Again.


Awesome collar!

deedeecutie: I want this ~ This definitely just gave me an...



deedeecutie:

I want this ~

This definitely just gave me an idea.

Nice collar.



Nice collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment