Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

You pull me in close. You buckle my knees. I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe. You trace my lines. Stirring my soul. Shoot sparks at the heart of the world and watch you explode.

Photo



Touch me, tempt me, command me at will.

Photo



Photo



Who is gonna see just how good my bad can be?



Who is gonna see just how good my bad can be?

Now I normally don't post other women but jeez this is...



Now I normally don't post other women but jeez this is just beautiful. I totally want one.

Let me tease you and touch you. Hold you and please you.



Let me tease you and touch you.
Hold you and please you.

Photo



Still looking for the right man to handle me



Still looking for the right man to handle me

I'd fuck the person I reblogged this from.

Come get nasty with me.



Come get nasty with me.

Applications now being accepted!



Applications now being accepted!

Come release my freaky.



Come release my freaky.

Always get dressed while keeping in mind how it looks when your getting undressed later....

"Beauty is not the appearance of someone, but, it is their personality and how they are on the..."

"Beauty is not the appearance of someone, but, it is their personality and how they are on the inside, as well as their heart.
Even the most beautiful of people can have the most ugliest of hearts. While, even the most ugliest of people can have the most pure and wonderful of hearts.
Sometimes beauty is just a mask to hide the ugly inside them."

- Anonymous (via daddylookingforhisbaby)

I promise you will never meet someone like me.



I promise you will never meet someone like me.

I like this idea….



I like this idea….

Damn this would be awesome right now



Damn this would be awesome right now

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment