Wednesday, June 5, 2013

xxx

lover-of-piss: ASK ME ANYTHING THE FILTHIER THE BETTER i...



lover-of-piss:

ASK ME ANYTHING THE FILTHIER THE BETTER i will answer them all =:-)

also feel free to submit 

http://lover-of-piss.tumblr.com/ask

http://lover-of-piss.tumblr.com/submit

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone, sorry I’ve been missing but today’s my birthday so send me some nice messages and ill post some new stuff as soon as I can!

Kik

So if you’re going to message me on kik please make it more interesting than just hey because I’ll be more likely to respond to something unique (:

talk dirty to me.

bisexualbabyyy:

tell me how much of a dirty little slut I am, tell me how you'd fuck me senseless, tell me how you'd abuse me. 

is kik free or must i pay somthing ?

Its free!

Happy Valentines Day!!

I love you all. xoxo

ever crossed your mind that you're abit of a slut?

Ever crossed your mind that I like it?

i do not think you vagina or anything about you is disgusting, i think you are amazingly hot. Keep up the good work :-)

Thank youu

hey my 19th bdays comin up can i get a custom pic;)

Come off anon and I will ;)

youre fucking disgusting why the fuck would you put out shit like that, do you really not have at least a little respect for yourself?

Okay you don't have to look at it. Mind your own business. It's my body I can do what I want with it.

your vagina is gross

Okay, don't look at it??

if i send you a message off anon, will you reply in private?

Yes (:

if i send you a picture of my dick would you keep it to yourself? :)

Of course!!

Would you be into it if I ejaculated onto a picture of you and sent you a pic of it?

Off anon!

I came so hard to your videos last night! Hope to see more of your sexy body soon!

showw me ;)

I don't want pics of my dick on tumblr

Sorry..

Where do I send it too

Submit it..

Can I send u pics of my dick

Yesss ;)

what happens if you accidently show part of your face while videoing?

I wouldnt really care that much, I just don't really want to show my whole face.

stick a big juicy cucumber into your tight pussy and moan!!!

Not gonna happen while you're on anon

1 comment:

  1. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! free sex webcams chat

    ReplyDelete